lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Welcome To 6th Grade!!!

My Dear Students,

I would like to give you the warmest welcome to 6th grade, one of the most important stages of your elementary school formation.

This school year 2014 – 2015 is a great opportunity for all of you to enjoy the final stage of your childhood, and get ready to live new experiences as adolescents in a future coming.  Do not let the chance pass you by!

I am very happy to accompany you during the next months, and willing to have a wonderful journey guiding you, and being there for you at any time.

I really hope this blog turns into a useful tool of communication between us, so take full advantage of it!! and please let me know any of your creative ideas to improve it!!

My best regards to you,


Your Teacher Vero.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario